Need help with quizzes, downloads or your account?
Fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Before messaging us, please see if any of the bellow answers your questions.
Please try to fully watch and understand all videos before taking the quiz as you’re only give 5 attempts. If you fail too may times and would like to try again, please use the above form and we will reset a couple tries for you once only.
To stop your subscription or update your credit card details, please log in to ThriveCart update using the instructions on the Subscriptions page
If you have lost or would like to reset your password, follow the below steps:
- Go to the log in page and click ‘Lost your password?’
- Enter you email address (use the one associated with your account)
- Press reset password
- Look for the notice that says ‘Check your email for your confirmation link’
- Check your email and Spam folder for an email titled [Soco Academy] Password Reset from email@example.com
- Click the link in your email
- Either use the automatically generated password or delete and enter your own desired password. Note, the password must be STRONG.
- Copy it
- Log in again using the password you copied
- Keep the password in a safe place
Make sure to check your spam folder as some times the emails go there.
- Click on “Achievements” at the top nav bar to the right when you’re logged in
- Scroll down to the course that you have completed and click on the certificate icon
- Clicking on “Add to profile” will add your completed course certification to your LinkedIn profile
- Clicking the LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter icon beside the “Add to profile” button will allow you to SHARE your certificate on your respective social feeds
- You can also download your certificate by clicking on the “Download” button
- You will be able to download and access these sharing options on the main pages of the respective courses you have completed
If you have completed watching all videos and passed all quizzes inside of a course you will automatically be emailed your certification. You can also download your certificate from the course page of each course. Below are shortcuts to all of the courses.
If your name is long and it does not display correctly, please use the above form to inform us and we’ll send you updated certificates.
Accessing downloading and sharing options on MAIN COURSE page
Accessing downloading and sharing options on ACHIEVEMENTS page
To complete a course all videos must be watched and all quizzes must be completed with a passing grade. The lesson will have a green tick mark next to it when it is completed.
If you have watched all videos but the lesson is not showing up as complete, check the status of the quiz. If there is not a green tick mark next to it, the quiz has not been passed yet. If you have already failed the quiz too many times and can’t take the quiz anymore, email support using the form above to have us reset a couple of tries for you.
If your course isn’t showing as complete, check to make sure all lesson topics have a green tick next to them. Sometimes the lesson will show a green tick to show it’s complete but you won’t be able to get your cert until all ‘blue circles’ are changed to ‘green tick marks’.
If a video/topic you’re watching doesn’t automatically move to the next video or if it’s not automatically showing as ‘complete’ (green tick) this could be because they need to be marked as complete.
First, the video needs to be watched all the way to the end, then you can ‘Mark Complete’.
The ‘Mark Complete’ button won’t work until you’ve watched the video all the way until the end.
If you get a locked out, error or forbidden message it’s often because of too many failed log in attempts. Wait 15 minutes and try again or contact us at the form above to have us help reset the access for you.